Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Inbetween races the lifting began
I was following my schedule very religiously and was continuing on my progress to become a healthier individual. At this time I injured my hamstring and thought I could just push through it. It came to the point where it hurt more the next day after running to were I could barely walk. During this time I laid off some of my longer runs which I was hoping to be around 6 miles. My roommates and best friends were into lifting and that was something I used to do in high school, so I figured I would get back into it. I bought the pre-workout supplements with the creatine and other energy boosters to help you gain weight in your exercises becoming much more stronger. As working out became more of an interest I saw running take a back seat. I was seeing muscles I had never seen before in areas that were just flab three months earlier. At this point I weighed 180 and was getting more compliments than I thought I deserved. I had lost 45 pounds and saw a difference in my body and confidence but I wasn't were I wanted to see myself. I wanted the vascularity and abs that I saw in my friends and was determined to get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment